- The fall season is my favorite season of the year. I love the in between weather of it, not being too cold or too hot. Of course, I’m only speaking for Texas weather with its gradual changes going from extreme summer heat to a nice comfortable ease on into the cool fall season temperatures. Fall is my favorite season not because of the weather but, what comes along with this festive time of the year. The food! Yes, I look forward to the array of aromatic scents, delicious recipes and drinks that are prepared around this time. Can you say pumpkin spice everything?
Hair growth hack how to get your edges back! Read more
The best and most nutritious time to eat any food is when it is in season. Here are some yummy fall season recipes to try out in your own kitchen.
I found this yummy Autumn fruit salad on Kitchentreaty.com. The recipe consists of a base of apples, ripe pears, sweet grapes, along with a prepared, spiced, creamy Greek yogurt dressing. You can find the recipe here.
Autumn Fruit Salad
This is for all you pumpkin spice lovers like myself. It is an easy to make recipe great for a quick snack, fun baking with the kids or to even give as a gift.
Pumpkin Spice Bread Recipe
Original Recipe: Here
1 15oz. can of pumpkin
3 Cups Morena Sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
4 lightly beaten eggs
3 and ½ cups organic all-purpose flour
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
½ tsp ground cloves
½ tsp all spice
½ tsp baking powder
½ cup of water
Using a large bowl, add the pumpkin, sugar, oil and eggs and mix together well. Combine all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk together.
Alternately add the dry ingredients and the water to the pumpkin mixture, mixing after each addition.
Prepare a 9×5 inch loaf pan by lightly greasing it. Then, pour the pumpkin batter into the loaf pan.
Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 60-65 minutes.
Connect with us on Facebook @lifestylebeautytoday and let us know how this recipe turned out!
In my opinion, this has to be one of the easiest cookie recipes to prepare. It is a simple boxed cake cookie recipe that anyone can do. These cookies will serve up great for entertaining guests, a bake sale or dessert. The recipe calls for an already prepared icing. However, for best results here is a cream cheese glaze recipe that tastes a whole lot better than store bought.
Apple Spice cookies
Cream Cheese Icing:
You will be using:
- 1/2 cup powdered cane sugar
- (4 ounces) softened cream cheese or 1/2 a cup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
Using a mixer on medium speed, mix the ingredients well, adding the orange juice a little at a time. The glaze should be a smooth consistency. Drizzle the icing over the cookies and let the icing set before serving.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
Recipe from: DIVA’S CAN COOK
Homemade is always better. Try this lovely pumpkin spice latte in full enjoyment of the season.
Pumpkin Ginger Beer Biscuits
Ginger Beer Biscuits Recipe Here
This recipe is something new to me. I love biscuits so, the idea of combining one of my favorite flavors with them is absolutely appealing to me.