It works body wraps has been making their way around the Internet and people want to know do body wraps work and should they give them a try?
This is my personal review of the It Works Body Wraps where I will be answering the question, “Do body wraps work?”I first heard about It works body wraps a couple of years ago from my sister. I was looking for a good weight loss product because I was having difficulty losing weight and I needed something that would help hurry the process along. She had seen photos of people who used the body wraps and suggested I give them a try. It was a little while later that I stumbled upon a website that sold the wraps, I saw the results of the people in the photos on the site and I was convinced and decided to order. After receiving my wraps in the mail, I was excited to try them out. I looked at various videos on YouTube to see how to correctly use the wraps and when I was convinced I had all the information I tried it out. The process was very simple but, there are a few tips that you must follow to get the best results.
The Correct Way to Use the It Works body wraps
I heard of a woman who ordered wraps and when she got them she opened the package, placed the wrap on her tummy for the 45 minutes and proceeded to make the claim that the wrap didn’t work for her. The only problem is, she never unfolded the wrap and place the lotion side down onto the area she was wrapping. She simply removed it from the pack as is and placed it on her belly. All I can say is, I got a really, good laugh out of it. Some things that seem common sense to most may not be for others so, I feel it is good to explain how to use the wrap correctly.
- First, after a shower or bath completely dry off and don’t apply any lotion or oils to the area that will be wrapped.
- Second, open the package which consists of 4 wraps. Remove one wrap from the pack of four. I personally like to dip the sealed package of 1 wrap in hot water for a few minutes to warm it up. Otherwise, it is cold and uncomfortable when applied to bare skin.
- Third, place the wrap on your stomach or whatever area you are wrapping. Using saran wrap or the It Works fab wrap it in place. Let the wrap sit for at least 45 min-1hr. Some people like to leave it on longer. I personally haven’t seen any difference in the results from leaving it on past an hour.
The Golden rules of the wrap – Do body wraps work
- Drink plenty of water each day. Add a ¼ teaspoon of sea salt or pink salt to a gallon of water to prevent over dehydration/water toxicity. Drink about half your body weight in ounces daily not to exceed 1 gallon per day.
- Eat a well-balanced diet that consists of meat, poultry, fish, vegetables and fresh fruit. What you eat when you wrap matters. If you eat processed food, sugar, sugar substitutes etc. It will work against what the wrap is doing for the body and defeat the purpose.
- Use all four wraps! They don’t give you four body wraps in each package for nothing. Use all the wraps, wrapping after every 3 days until you have used them all.
Tip: Wraps paired with other products such as fat fighters, defining gel and Greens yield the best results.
Do Body Wraps Work?
So, to answer the question, Do body wraps work? Yes, they worked for me and have worked for many other people. Here and there you will get an individual that will say they didn’t work for them or someone they knew. But, we all know everybody doesn’t follow directions and to be truthful just because it works for most people, doesn’t mean it will work for everyone.
I personally had a problem with losing weight. I worked out while eating healthy and slightly starving myself and I got nothing. I learned how to lose weight the right way and add weight loss products to the process to get good weight loss results I needed. I have close to 30 lbs so far coming from 183 lbs. down to 157 and still counting. I don’t have much further to go to reach my goal of 137 lbs.